Traditional, Warm and Comforting.
The Polish Place on Tamborine Mountain, is only 30 mins from Surfers Paradise, and 1 hour from Brisbane. With 180 degree views to the west, overlooking the Great Dividing Range, The Polish Place is your ideal location to experience luxury accommodation and scrumptious Polish cuisine, beers and vodkas on Tamborine Mountain, in our rebuilt Polish Restaurant.
Stay in our luxury self-contained cottages, and wake up to breathtaking views and abundant birdlife. Set the woodlog fire, relax in your double spa and enjoy a cheeky champagne or vodka watching the stunning sunsets over the mountains. Whether you stay for lunch, dinner or the weekend, The Polish Place is your true Polish experience.
Your fully self-contained timber cottage features sweeping cathedral ceilings and private balconies, offering panoramic western views of the Great Dividing Range.
The wood-log fireplace and double spa in the living area adds to the ambience and charm. Cottages are complete with loft bedroom and recently renovated bathrooms, plus dining, kitchen and laundry facilities.
Perfect getaway for two! A cottage breakfast for two is included, provided in a basket for you to enjoy at your leisure.
Your cottage stay includes:
- Check In: 2pm Late Check Out: 12noon
- Relax in your own fully self-contained cottage, complete with mezzanine & ensuite
- Beautiful views and sunsets from your private balcony
- Charm and warmth from your wood-log fireplace – wood and kindling provided from May until the end of September each year
- Relax in your double air spa – in your lounge room!
- Large wall-mounted flat screen smart TV’s
- Full breakfast basket included each day – we can cater to dietary needs upon request
- Stay three nights and get a complimentary picnic basket for two!
- Recently renovated kitchen and bathrooms with double sized showers
- Wildlife, lorikeets and birds come to your balcony
- Coffee pod machines in each cottage
We also offer in-room dining – our restaurant menu is available, delivered right to your room. Beers, Vodkas & Wines also available!
You’re in for something special on Tamborine Mountain.
A scenic 30 min drive inland from Surfers Paradise, 1 hour drive south of Brisbane, and only 50 mins from the Gold Coast Airport. The only way to Tamborine Mountain is by car. Experience Tamborine Mountain for the day or weekend, and you will want to stay longer!
There’s so much to do with plenty of arts and crafts, breweries and wineries just a short drive away. The Polish Place is central to most activities and tourist attractions, and only 200m from the famous Tamborine Mountain Markets held the second Sunday of each month.
The lush hinterland of Tamborine Mountain has a large number of National Parks, some of them the oldest in Queensland, with numerous walking tracks, waterfalls and rainforests to be explored.
Something For Everyone.