Tamborine Mountain Accommodation – Holiday Houses
If you’re looking for a home away from home, the mountain has options for you too.
The Escarpment Retreat Holiday Accommodation
Tamborine Mountain Holiday Accommodation for Couples and Families.
Your Tamborine Mountain accommodation is set on four acres of botanical gardens complete with flowing stream, a small waterfall and cliff views as far as the coast from the back of our property. Featuring The Edge House family accommodation (self-catering), an award-winning Day Spa, private Gold Class Cinema and a spectacular tree house common room in the rainforest.
The Escarpment Retreat is located at the southern end of the renowned Mount Tamborine area on a pristine, tranquil, heritage mountain property just 30 minutes from Surfers Paradise and 60 minutes from the Queensland capital city of Brisbane.
The Edge House – Tamborine Mountain Holiday Accommodation for Families
Perched on a sheer cliff face is this Tamborine Mountain accommodation with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and the most amazing views 80 km through the rainforests below and the valleys beyond as far as the Gold Coast.
Bedrooms: 3, Bathrooms: 2, Max Occupancy: 6, Self – Catering
Your beautiful open plan home has been designed to capture the spectacular views across the local rainforest valleys and features an:
- outside covered deck with a log fireplace plus another deck with recliners to soak up the sun
- large main bedroom with polished boards, log fire place, 40” plasma tv and dvd player, bathroom with a Large Jacuzzi, shower, separate toilet and walk in wardrobe
- large open plan lounge and dining room with a full length glass wall to take in the views, 42” Sony flat screen tv, iphone 8 speaker hi-fi system
- fully equipped open plan kitchen, double door fridge, 6 burner stainless steel cooker and oven, plus a unique wood fired stove, dishwasher, microwave, all the essential appliances to enjoy self-catering
- separate 2nd bedroom with a double bed, bed coverings and co-ordinates, television, dvd player, large full width mirrored wardrobe
- separate 3rd bedroom with 2 x single beds, bed coverings, wardrobe and lovely views
- bathroom with shower and separate toilet
- parking for 2 vehicles
This impressive self catering house with a fully equipped kitchen features an open plan living and dining area, two viewing decks including one with a fireplace that you can sit around at night, surrounded by nature, on top of the world and enjoy this unique experience.
Below the cliff are natural rainforests. On the east is a grassed area and gazebo and on the west is a rainforest and waterfall. Because of its stunning location, we decided to call it the “Edge House”.
Arrive at leisure in the afternoon, where you will be greeted at our reception and receive a full briefing on the mountain and the many activities available including rainforest walks, wineries, tourist precincts, restaurants, etc. There is a small grocery store located just 2 doors away (approximately 300 metres) plus a local Supa IGA that is a 5 minute drive.
Edge House sound good? Come on up and visit and try it!
We use organic products voted the best in the world. Our massage is a skillful combination of relaxation, remedial and deep tissue techniques which we will tailor just for you. If you would like us to spend more time on a particular area, just speak to your friendly therapist before you start.
Choose one of our many treatments and enjoy a rejuvenating experience at our Day Spa on Mount Tamborine.
***We are open Mondays to Saturdays. Please book well in advance.
No matter what the occasion, an Escarpment Retreat gift voucher really is the perfect present. Your gift voucher can go towards a stay in one of our romantic villas or our 3 bedroom Edge House. Or why not give a gift of relaxation, a treatment at our day spa starts at $95.
The Escarpment Retreat…
The Edge House Accommodation…