Eaglemount Lodge Bed & BreakfastEaglemount Lodge Bed & BreakfastStunning location, serene, peaceful…
Charming & picturesque Tamborine Mountain B&B – the ideal getaway
Retreat to the cool of Mt Tamborine and relax in the privacy of our luxurious Eaglemount Lodge estate, while still being close to all the restaurants, shops and activities of the Mountain. Perfect for popping the question, a small garden wedding, a romantic anniversary and many more milestones in your lives.
Eaglemount Lodge is a landmark estate which has been mapped as a Cultural Heritage site with the Scenic Rim Regional Council as a 1930’s Boarding
House. The Lodge has been fully renovated to capture the olde worlde charm and elegance of yesteryear whilst bringing all the amenities into the 21st
Your B&B Location
Just 70 minutes drive from downtown Brisbane, or 45 minutes from Surfers Paradise, Eaglemount Lodge is the most ideal getaway, whatever your needs.
There are many gorgeous bushwalks on clearly defined trails. Or visit the lookouts with absolutely breathtaking views, most of which have beautiful picnic areas. We are happy to provide a picnic basket for you to enjoy on your day trip.
Meeting your needs
- The perfect place to pop the question
- A romantic anniversary getaway.
- A weekend away from the hustle and bustle.
- A stopover to visit friends or family on Tamborine Mountain.
- Or an intimate garden wedding venue (we’d love to host your wedding in our beautiful, idyllic garden setting.)
- Eaglemount Lodge is approximately 550 metres above sea level, enjoys a temperate climate and seldom goes over 30 degrees in summer. It rarely sees a frost, allowing you to enjoy the briskness of a ‘real’ winter!
Our King Garden View Room has a King bed with quality white linen and separate en suite with spa bath. It also has its own entrance and private terrace.
Our beautifully appointed Pool View Room is equipped with a Queen bed with gorgeous white linen. The separate en suite has a spa bath. This room has its own separate entrance.
Our beautifully appointed Terrace Room is equipped with a Queen bed with gorgeous white linen. The separate en suite has a spa bath. This room has its own separate entrance.
- Cultural Heritage site
- 1.25 acres of beautiful gardens
- King or Queen beds
- Spa bath in each room
- Swimming Pool
- Walking distance from the Gallery Walk shopping precinct
What a stunning location – serene, peaceful, yet so close to all the activities Tamborine Mountain has to offer! And I was able to pop down the the Gold Coast for a nice little day trip.
Joel – Pool View Room
Images & Video Gallery
Eaglemount Lodge Bed & Breakfast, 147 Eagle Heights Road, Tamborine Mountain QLD 4272 Australia